new Delhi10 minutes ago
- Copy link
According to reports, the Mi Watch Revolve in India can be priced at around Rs 6,000, while the Mi Band 5 is expected to be priced in the Rs 2,000 range.
- Tipster Ishan Aggarwal told that Xiaomi can make these two wearable devices in India
- It will get many health centric features and stylish design in Mi Watch Revolve.
At the end of last year, Xiaomi launched several smartwatches in its domestic market. The Mi Watch was a full-blown wear OS based watch, while the Mi Watch Revolve was a water-down variant with a stylish round display. As the wearable category is emerging in India at a rapid pace, Xiaomi is now preparing to bring these smartwatches to the Indian market. It is also found in the leak that Mi Band 5 will also be launched with these smartwatches.
According to a report by 91Mobiles, Tipster Ishan Aggarwal has hinted that Xiaomi is planning to launch two wearable devices in the Indian market. In this, Mi Band 5 is seen as an affordable upgrade version of Mi Band 4, launched since last year. On the other hand, the Mi Watch Revolve is a proper smartwatch with a large display and lots of smart functions. At present, the company has not given information about its exact launching date.
He said that Manu Jain of Xiaomi has teased his ‘killer new product’ on Twitter. So it can be expected that these wearable devices of Xiaomi can be launched in September. These wearables, being a Xiaomi product, can be quite economical compared to other wearables in the market.
What will be special in Mi Watch Revolve and Mi Band 5
Can also read …
1. Now give your phone to friends in a cool way! No one will be able to view photos and videos without your consent; Just have to turn on this setting once
2. So these 5 cars are ready for launching this festive season, from Toyota Urban Cruiser to new i20, whom would you like to buy?
3. 7 cars of German company coming to India to challenge Hyundai and Kia, see which is better for you