- It has been launched in Pakistan, where it costs 9600 rupees.
- The phone has a punch hole display, it will get an 8MP front camera for selfie
Jul 12, 2020, 03:06 PM IST
new Delhi. After Techno Spark 5 and 5 Air, the company will now launch its pro variant Techno Spark 5 Pro in India. This smartphone with four rear cameras will be launched on Monday. Amazon India has listed it on the site with a sale date of 13 July. The first cell will start from 12 noon on 13 July.
The company is known for launching feature-packed devices at an affordable price. It is expected that the price of Spark 5 Pro in India can be less than Rs 10,000. The company has launched it in Pakistan with a price of PKR 21,499 (ie 9600 rupees).
Techno Spark 5 Pro: Features and Specifications
- The biggest feature of this budget centric device is its rear quad-camera setup and modern punch-hole style display. The company has not yet disclosed the specification of the model to be launched in India, but it is expected that the same model will be launched in India, which has been launched in Pakistan.
- The Spark 5 Pro comes with a 6.6-inch HD Plus (720 × 1600) IPS LCD panel, with a punch hole cutout in the top left of the screen. It offers a display with 90.2 percent screen-to-body ratio.
- The phone comes with MediaTek’s MT6762D chipset. The phone will be launched with a single 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant. Storage can be increased with a microSD card.
- Talking about the camera, the Spark 5 Pro has a quad-rear camera setup equipped with a 16-megapixel primary sensor, which Amazon India has already revealed. The phone will have a 2-megapixel depth sensor, a 2-megapixel macro sensor and the last lens AI camera.
- Its front will have an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The phone will get 5000 mAh battery. The company claims that it will be able to watch 480 hours of standby time, 31 hours calling, 115 hours music and 17 hours video in full charge.