- It has an 8 megapixel periscope-style telephoto camera
- 4,200mAh battery, which supports 30W dart charge
Jun 22, 2020, 01:47 PM IST
new Delhi. Chinese company Realme will launch its X3 and X3 Superzoom smartphone in India on 25 June. This event will begin at 12:30 PM. This phone has already been launched in the global market last month. This is a new generation camera focused smartphone. This phone has a 64 megapixel quad camera. The special thing is that it has an 8 megapixel periscope-style telephoto camera. It can click 5x optically zoom photo.
When the smartphone is connected with the software, you can click the photo by zooming 60x from the camera of this phone. The phone also has another 8 megapixel ultra wide-angle and 2 megapixel macro camera lens with 64 megapixels and 8 megapixel lens. The front of the phone has a 32 megapixel and 8 megapixel ultra wide-lens. Both are fixed with fivehole displays.
Other specifications of the smartphone
- The phone has a 6.6-inch full-HD + (1,080×2,400 pixels) LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The display has been given Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It works on the user interface of Android 10 based Reality.
- The phone has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor, which comes with Adreno 640 GPU. It has 12GB LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. However, it will not support micro SD card.
- The rear of the phone has a 64 + 8 + 8 + 2 megapixel quad camera, which comes with LED flash. At the same time, it has a 32 + 8 megapixel dual punch hole camera for selfie.
- The phone has a 4,200mAh battery, which supports 30W dart charge. For connectivity, it has Bluetooth v5.0, dual-band Wi-Fi, USB Type-C charging port.
cost: The Reality X3 SuperZoom smartphone has been launched in Europe at the moment. Its 12GB RAM and 256GB storage variant is priced at 499 euros (about Rs 41,500).