- It was launched as an upgrade version of the Galaxy J2 Core launched in 2018
- The old version had 8 GB of storage while the new version has 16 GB of storage.
Apr 28, 2020, 03:51 PM IST
new Delhi. Samsung has launched its new entry level smartphone Galaxy J2 Core 2020 in India. Its price is 6299 rupees. The company launched it as an upgrade version of the Galaxy J2 Core launched in 2018. The design and specification of this upgrade version, launched two years later, will see a lot of changes. The phone has been launched in a single variant with 1GB + 16GB storage. The old model had only 8GB of storage.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2020: Price and Color
- The company has launched the phone in a single variant, which will get 1 GB RAM and 16 GB storage. The phone costs 6299 rupees.
- This company can be purchased from the official website, but the company has not given any explanation about when this delivery will start.
- It is available in blue, black and gold color options. The EAMI option of Rs 296.51 per month is also available on this.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2020: Basic Specifications
- Dual micro SIM support is available in Galaxy J2 Core 2020. It works on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition).
- It has a 5-inch qHD (540×960 pixel resolution) TFT LCD display.
- The phone will get a 1.4GHz quad-core processor but its name has not been revealed at the moment.
- It will get 1 GB RAM and 16 GB of storage. With microSD card, you can increase the storage up to 256GB.
- For photography it has an 8 megapixel single rear camera and LEG flash, a 5 megapixel front camera for selfie.
- The phone has a removable battery of 2600mAh. It is being claimed that it can listen for 12 hours of video, 22 hours of calling and up to 91 hours of songs.
- For connectivity, it will get 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth version 4.2, GPS, Micro-USB port and 3.5mm audio jack.