- The company has launched Kick Start at Rs. 2754. And the price of electric start is Rs. 3673. Extended to
- Enfield has not changed the prices of the dual channel ABS model
Nov 14, 2019, 01:26 PM IST
Auto desk. The single-channel ABS variant of Royal Enfield Bullet 350, which was launched as a cheap model in August, has now become expensive up to Rs 3673. The company has increased the price of the Bullet 350 (Kick Start), priced at Rs. 1.12 lakh, ex-showroom, by Rs. 2754 and the Bullet 350 (Electric Start) priced at Rs. 1.26 lakh, by Rs. 3673. After the increase, the customer will now have to spend Rs 1.14 lakh to buy the cheapest model and up to Rs 1.30 lakh to buy the electric start model. There is no change in the prices of models with their dual channel ABS.
Bullet 350 (Single Channel ABS): Variant Vice Price
|The model||old price||new price||Difference|
|Bullet 350 kick start||1.12 lakhs||1,14,754 Rs.||Rs 2,754|
|Bullet 350 Electric Start||1.26 Lakhs||1,30,365 Rs.||Rs 3,673|
- There is no change in the prices of models equipped with their dual channel ABS. The dual-channel ABS Bullet 350 (Kick Start) has an ex-showroom price of Rs 1,21,380 and the electric start model has an ex-showroom price of Rs 1,35,613.
- The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 has a 346 cc air cooled engine. Equipped with a 5 speed gearbox, this engine generates 19.8 bhp at 5250 rpm and 28 Nm of torque at 4000 rpm.
- The next generation Royal Enfield motorcycle was spotted during testing a few days ago. It is expected to be launched in the first quarter of 2020. Looking at the new emission standard, a new BS6 engine can be found in it.