Dec 04, 2019, 08:05 AM IST
Gadget desk. Many times the smartphone becomes in a format or factory reset state. In such a situation, the user can easily backup the phone’s data such as contacts, photos, videos, songs or other files, but the message gets stuck in the backup. By the way, backup of messages is not as difficult as it seems. This work can be easily done with the help of third part app.
This is how you can take backup
Contacts can be synchronized with Google and backed up. If there is a problem in synchronization then you have to search the SMS Backup app in Google Play Store. There are many such apps here that easily backup other data of the phone along with contacts, messages.
- For this, the user has to first install an app in the phone from the Play Store.
- Now open the app, there will be contacts, messages or other backup categories.
- Select the backup you need. The app will work even when data is turned off.
- They save the backup file in your phone. Save that file in mail or some other place.
- Now factory reset the phone. Later install the same app and re-install the message again.