- It can be purchased from Samsung.com and offline stores including Flipkart.
- 1,999 for the pre-booking promotion company. Is offering one-time screen replacement in
- 12 months no-cost EMI facility will be available on purchase from Samsung.com
- The phone has a 4500 mAh battery, a 25 watt charger will also be found in the box
Jan 23, 2020, 03:31 PM IST
Gadget desk. Tech company Samsung has launched its new premium smartphone Galaxy S10 Lite in the Indian market. Its single variant with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage has been launched in India. It is priced at Rs 39,999. The Galaxy S10 Lite first made its global debut at CES 2020 with the Note 10 Lite. The company has also launched the Galaxy Note 10 Lite in the Indian market, which has an initial price of Rs 38,999.
Available in Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Blue Color
In the Indian market, the Galaxy S10 Lite will be available in a single variant with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. It is priced at Rs 39,999.
It is available in Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Blue color options.
Pre-booking of the phone will start at 2 pm today. It can be purchased from February 4.
The phone can be purchased from Samsung.com and offline stores including Flipkart.
Under the launching offer, a cashback of 3 thousand rupees will be available on purchase with ICICI bank credit card.
As part of pre-booking promotion, the company is offering one-time screen replacement for just Rs 1,999.
If you buy from Samsung.com, you will get a no-cost EMI facility for 12 months.
- The phone has a 6.7-inch Full HD Plus, Super Amoled Plus display. Like the Note 10 Lite, it will get an Infinity-O display with a punch hole camera setup in the center position.
- Built-in proximity sensor and light sensor will be available on the screen itself. Apart from this, it has an in-display fingerprint scanner for security. Due to the large display, it gives the best cinematic experience.
|Display size||6.7 inches|
|Display type||Full HD Plus, Super AMOLED Plus, Infinity-O Display|
|Sim type||Dual nano sim|
|The processor||Octa-core Qualcomm 855 processor|
|Expendable||1TB (Micro SD Card)|
|Rear camera||48MP (primary sensor) +12 MP (ultra-wide-angle lens) +5 MP (macro lens)|
|Front camera||32 megapixels|
|The battery||4500 mAh with 25W charger (found in box)|
|Security||In-display fingerprint sensor|
Why Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is special
- The camera setup is the most special in the phone. LED flash with three cameras on the back panel. It has a 48-megapixel camera for vibrant and high-resolution day / night photography, a 12-megapixel camera for taking 123-degree ultra-wide shots, and a 5-megapixel macro lens for taking clear and clear photos of small or fine-grained images.
- Macro lace is 4 cm of a small object. Details can be photographed closely. It has a 32 megapixel camera for selfie.
- The camera supports super study mode, which allows for steady videography without blur and shake. It has a live focus mode, which can blur the background while recording video and focus on the object. In addition, it has an in-built video editing suite.
- The phone has a 4500 mAh battery which supports super fast charging. A 25 W charger is available in the phone box itself. Thanks to this fast charger, the phone gets a day-long backup in 30 minutes of charging. At the same time, it gets two days of battery life when full charged.