- The phone has Snapdragon 865 processor, which is currently only available in Realme X50 Pro
- For the selfie, the phone has two punch hole cameras with 32MP and 8MP wide-angle shooter.
Feb 24, 2020, 04:53 PM IST
Gadget desk. Chinese company Realme has launched the first 5G smartphone Realme X50 Pro in the Indian market. The most important thing about the phone is that it will have the most powerful processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 so far with 5G connectivity. It is available in three variants according to RAM and storage. Its starting price is Rs 37,999. Its first sale will start today (24 February) from 6pm. Apart from Reality.com, it can be purchased from Flipkart. It is available in two colors Mos Green and Rust Red. The company spoke about the Realme Link app at the event which will act as a smart hub. With this app, smart earphones including smart screens, watch, speakers can also be controlled. Apart from this, the company officially confirmed that in the second quarter of the year, the company will launch its first smart TV, which is being specially designed for Indians.
Reality X50 Pro 5G variants, price and features
|6GB RAM + 128GB Storage||Rs 37999|
|8GB RAM + 128GB Storage||Rs 39999|
|12GB RAM + 256GB Storage||Rs 44999|
- Reality X50 Pro will get two color options. Low saturation color has been used in it. The phone is available in Mos Green and Rust Red color.
- It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. Its Ontoo score is around 6 lakhs, which means it is the most powerful processor till date. It is 25% more efficient than Snapdragon 855+.
- There will be a total of 6 cameras in the phone. It has four rear cameras, including a 64-megapixel primary camera, a 12-megapixel telephoto sensor, an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There will be two punch hole cameras for the selfie, which has a 32 megapixel front camera and an 8 megapixel wide angle selfie shooter. This smartphone supports 20x hybrid zoom. For low light photography it will get ultra nightscape mode.
- The phone will support Wi-Fi 6. UFS3.0 storage will be found in it. It will get up to 12 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage. The phone will get a 4200 mAh battery, while a 65-watt fast charger will be available in the box. The company claims that it will charge the phone 0 to 100% in 35 minutes.
- The phone will work on the Realme UI based Android 10 operating system. It will get dual music mode, due to which it will be able to listen to songs on wired headphones and Bluetooth headphones simultaneously.
|Display size||6.44 inches|
|Display type||Super AMOLED Full HD + Display|
|Sim type||Dual nano sim|
|OS||Reality UI based Android 10|
|The processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 865|
|RAM||6 GB / 8 GB / 12 GB|
|Storage||128 GB / 256 GB|
|Rear camera||64MP (primary) +12 MP (telephoto) +8 MP (wide0-angle) +2 MP (depth sensor)|
|Front camera||32MP + 8MP (wide-angle)|
|The battery||4200mAh Support 65W Fast Charger|