Well, a lot of people show interest in screenshotting snapchat, reason might be different for screenshotting. But the need for it is so common and high. This made us come up with the few greatest and the Best answers for the question “how to screenshot on snapchat without them knowing 2019?”
So here we go methods for Screenshotting Snapchat:
#Method 1 Using Airplane mode on Iphone:
There have been many variations of this method over the years, and it seems this trick still works. It lets you take a screenshot of a snap without sending a notification. Granted, it’s a bit cumbersome, but it does work.
1) Open the Snapchat.
2) Go to settings and turnon the Airplane Mode.
3) Open the snap you want to grab and screenshot it.
4) Now hold the Power button on your iPhone until you see the “slide to power off” option.Once the “slide to power off” option appears, release the Power button and press and hold the Home button until the app is forced close.
5) Turn Airplane Mode off.
At this point, you can safely launch the Snapchat app again and even go to the snap you just screenshot. It should appear as if you had never opened it before.
#Method 2 using screen recorder:
1. I think this is the simplest and coolest trick, Just start recording the screen before taking the screenshot and now let the snap load and play.
2. Play the recorded video and take the screenshot else to crop the video till where you need it to be.
#Method 3 using the 3rd party apps:
SnapSaver is another app from the Google Play Store which allows you to secretly take a screenshot of anyone’s Snapchat pictures. The app feels like a hybrid of using the previous two methods; you start a session and you can take pictures of your screen at any time during the session.
- Open the SnapSaver app and start a session in it.
- Select your required option from Screen Recording, Screenshot, Burst Screenshot and Integrated.
- Go into Snapchat and open up the snaps you want to save.
- Click on the pop-up camera icon on your screen to take a screenshot.
- End session by going back into the app.
The app also comes with its own gallery where you can see all the screenshots or screen recordings that you have taken and you can also share them directly from there. It also provides a lot of options and settings to choose from and is overall a solid method.
– easy and simple
– In-built gallery
– Burst Screenshot, Screenshot, and Video
– Annoying ads in the free version
Quick Tip: If you are a Samsung Galaxy Note user, then here is a good news for you, you can simply skip all these and use the S-pen’s Screen Write or Smart Select feature which takes a snapshot of the screen but this doesn’t notify the sender if you are using in the Snapchat app.
Does screenshotting Snapchat is a good practice?
Definitely, a BIG NO from my side because one of the biggest reasons why snapchat users use that app is we can’t get screenshots so that it helps a lot in securing our privacy I think taking a screenshot is breaking privacy which isn’t a good thing.